- Where do I go to sign up to play?
If you would like to sign up as an individual or team to play at this years Hoopfest, you can Register here!
- Is there an age limit to play?
No, all ages and genders are welcome to play at our event. We do our best to match teams up with similar competition.
- If I don’t have a team can I still sign up to play at Hoopfest?
Yes you can sign up as an individual player. Just select 'No' when asked if you are a part of a team during registration signup and we will assign you a team.
- How do I become a volunteer?
If you would like to volunteer for the day of the event, you can Register here!
- If I am unable to attend this year’s Hoopfest, can I still donate?
Yes, you can donate at anytime. Just click here!
- When will the game times be posted?
Once registration has been closed we will send out the schedule of games
to all those who have signed up. This will happen at least 3 days before
the event. If a game time doesn’t work for your team let us know and we
will try to accommodate your schedule. Please note that due to this the
game times may be updated and the final schedule may not be available
until the day before the event.
- How can I become a silent auction donor?
item for the silent auction. We will send you the appropriate form and
provide a copy as a receipt, which can be used for a tax write off.
- How can I become a sponsor?
sponsor of the event. We have multiple tiers of sponsorship, which you
can choose from. We will send you the appropriate forms and provide a
copy as a receipt, which can be used for a tax write off.
- Can I still participate in the three-point contest if I am not a player?
Yes, anyone can participate in the three-point contest. However, players
will receive a ticket for one free round of the contest where a non-player
will have to purchase their own ticket. There will be a new contest every
hour so you can try your luck throughout the day!
- What type of payments do you accept at the event?
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.